Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So Close...

I am truly in the home stretch with the Entrelac lap throw -- and very eager to be able to have it off the needles. To entertain yourself while I finish it off, go to Michael Moore's Slacker Uprising website, where he is offering his latest feature-length documentary free to download (or watch streaming online.) How progressive of him! I haven't watched the entirety of it yet myself, so I can't give you a full review, but I trust he's made another doozy.

While I'm on the topic of smart and engaging documentaries, if you're into that sort of thing, you really should check out Ironweed Films, which is a fantastic (and inexpensive) film club that sends you a really cool feature-length documentary every month (with a few short films included on the same theme.) I have been a member for about a year and a half, and I would really highly recommend it. Start a film club, expand your library of documentary films, and expand your horizons!

No comments: