Saturday, January 23, 2010

Creating Monsters


Oh how did I know that it would be a slippery slope, if I started knitting for other people? Now another of my coworkers wants a hat. At this rate, I will be in the hat-knitting business in no time flat. Maybe it's my own fault for making such a fine-looking hat, the first time. Eventually I will have to harden my heart again and get back to the selfish knitting, or you and I both will get bored with an endless succession of grey hats.

Speaking of monsters, I have a couple more blocks for Lizard Ridge blocked and in the pile. (Actually, I have two more done than you see here, but I am apparently knitting them up faster than I can photograph them.) Finishing the yoke sweater (yeah yeah I'll get some photos) leaves me a lot more time to work on the blanket, and it is moving along so quickly that I wonder how it's taken me so long to get this far.

Lastly, just in case you missed this bunch of monsters on Cake Boss... the reaction shot at the 1:18 mark cracks me up every time.

No comments: