Friday, July 16, 2010

Superstar

Tonight, in a spectacular (and, I should think, rather unforgettable) Mary Katherine Gallagher impression, I actually managed to dislocate my kneecap (for the fourth... or fifth time in my life.) This one was a doozy, too, where I actually had to physically pop it back into place, myself. Urgh. It wasn't until much later, when I recounted the whole ridiculous story to my HLM that he pointed out that I am not, in fact, Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon 2 ("Who does that?!?") and that perhaps I should leave such procedures to someone at the hospital. It was really gross. I probably should apologize to my coworkers for putting them through that.

Warning: The preceding story may make you squeamish. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeeze, way to be super tough. My idol! I hope the knee feels okay now.