Sunday, May 27, 2012

One More Guest to the Party

In case any of you weren't already planning your own Color Affection, here's another beauty shot to inspire you.  I finally (finally?  It's only been a few days) added the third colour - Royal Flush, a bright fuchsia pink.

I wanted it to add some pop to the shawl, and it sure does.  The short rows in garter stitch are fun, easy, and look cool, and the upcoming wide band of Royal Flush at the bottom of the shawl should really anchor it.  Looking forward to further progression!

3 comments:

Brandi Beckett said...

Ooooh!

Cool colours!

Denise said...

okay, I can't stop contemplating my own Colour Affection, and I blame you! LOL Love the look of yours so far. Can't wait to see it finished.

Victorville Snow Removal said...

Thank you ffor writing this